Hey everyone, thought I might as well give an update before I disappear for a little while.
1) I am going to be living with my mother for a while, at least until I can get out of debt and get my credit score up. I'm unsure of how long this will take, but hopefully not long, as long as I make sure anything possible goes towards my debt and hopefully when my taxes come in, that will help out greatly.
2) I am going to do my best to get a laptop and a new microphone. Currently my Microphone makes it sound like I am in a metalic box, so I'm gonna do my best to find a decent one. (If anyone has any suggestions, that would be awesome. My limit is between $100-$300)
3) I am going to be saving as much as possible for the rest of the car in order to buy one outright instead of making payments, due to my credit. I would like to thank anyone and everyone who donated to the Gofundme while I had it up. For those of you who did not see my video, basically Gofundme screwed me over, so I am avoiding using it for a while.
4) I wanted to make a proper video for this, but it does not look like I will be able to at this point. Once I have my car and some extra funds, I am going to Bronycon! Now, before all the shit that happened went down, I purchased my ticket, thanks to Feather Data. He has done so much for me and I cannot thank him enough. I look forward to meeting you all there!!!
5) Once I am back on my feet (or if I have a laptop and microphone), I am going to be doing Creepypasta readings. Now, I am still trying to work out a schedule, but once it has been created, expect to see regular uploads that I can have set up around my work schedule. This may be a while before I can start any readings, but here is the link to the YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCCnYP…
Please note that this will be completely unrelated to MLP related content. I would personally like to thank Empty-Brooke for creating an image for me (which will be used once videos are being created). The link to the Deviantart page is here: empty-brooke.deviantart.com/
6) I am afraid that due to recent events, commissions are put on hold until I get caught up on my other ones and until I gain a laptop and microphone.
7) During my hiatus, I will be on a journey for weightloss. I am currently almost 260 LBS and hope to lose a lot of it by August, so wish me luck! I plan on joining Planet Fitness, as I have gone with my mother a few times, and have notice that I seem a lot happier when I work out. Let's hope for the best!!!
Thank you all so much for being with me this far, and let's hope that everything can get better sooner rather than later....